I fucking knew it
i always had my head wrapped around the idea of getting into a wonderful university and getting a good job and getting married and having a family and being able to support them but for some reason now all i want to do is travel and eat new foods and meet new people and get a tan and buy a one way ticket and not come home
i want a friend with benefits (dental and medical insurance, 401k retirement plan, etc.)
"I just need a person" or "I just used a person"
I feel like the original way you read it says something about you.
Completely agree with the comment above.
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
my life would probably get 2 notes